Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

tirsdag 26. januar 2010

Wedding bells are ringing..

...no, not for me, but my aunt and uncle are getting married this summer, which means that I have to find a perfect dress to wear. I suppose I have to start looking now considering that it is a summer wedding. I would not mind wearing the dress that Sienna Miller is wearing, so if anyone would like to buy that for me, I would be very grateful.

Peace

Ingen kommentarer: