- I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.
lørdag 29. november 2008
torsdag 27. november 2008
tirsdag 25. november 2008
søndag 23. november 2008
I've looked at life from both sides now, from up and down, and still somehow, it's love's illusion that I recall. I really don't know love at all..
lørdag 22. november 2008
I bought this belt at Day Dreamer.. Very cute store where they had a lot of jewlery and purses.
torsdag 20. november 2008
onsdag 19. november 2008
Pretty eyed, pirate smile, you'll marry a music man, ballerina, you must've seen her, dancin' in the sand..
I'm sorry that the blogging hasen't been great lately, but I am stuck in school everyday, and it's not very inspireing.. Hope you have a better November than me :P
mandag 17. november 2008
lørdag 15. november 2008
fredag 14. november 2008
Sound of the drums, beatin' in my heart, the thunder of guns, tore me apart, you've been.. thunderstruck.
onsdag 12. november 2008
Ah, my favourite closet in the whole, wide world.. Almost, anyway. Oh, and there's a second Sex and the City-movie coming :) Everyone knows that already, probably, I have just forgotten to write anything about it until now...
mandag 10. november 2008
Six random thing about me:
1. I love too much.. thing, that is. I can't seem to keep myself under one category, not about anything. Style, icons, art.. It's a mess.
2. I get to caught up in people before me. Like, for instance, a band. I had a period (not that it ever ended), where I read everything I could find about the Beatles. Additionally, I felt like I knew them and their thoughts, and cried when I read quotes from the break-up. Right now I'm in a Edie Sedgwick/Andy Warhol-period.
3. I am surprisingly romantic. Not when it comes to the "head-over-hills-in-love" romance, but more in my way of thinking, writing, food (weird, I know) and thing like that.. I sort of make my life romantic.. Without a guy.. In a way..
4. I love music more than anything. It defines a huge part of who I am, and the way I dress often seems to be compatible with the music I listen to at that moment.
5. I love to write. Yet somehow, I haven't found much time for it lately. Quite sad actually, because I love to write poems. I like to feel a bit art-ish.
6. I used to agree with Kurt Cobain on the sentence; "it's better to burn up, than to fade away".. Not that I was suicidale, I promise! I just had the idea that every great poet, musician or whatever that their moment of greatness while they were young (and on drugs :P), and after that tehy sort of disappeared, or lived through their young-selves.
Six random things I like:
1. Coffee.. I love to drink coffe and read a newspaper, book or a magazine.
2. Songlyrics.. I somehow manage to find everything that's beautiful (to me) in a song, and I love to quote it.
3. Saturdays. Where I can just walk around, buy some things, look at vintage, drink coffee or chai latte. Always amazing days.
4. Books. I love the triology to Lars Saabye Christensen, a Norwegian author. He wrote a triology about four boys, who loved the Beatles, and called themselves John, Paul, Ringo and George. I love those books.. I get so carried away. Plus, I always cry..
5. The rain. Not so often when I'm outside, though, but while I sit inside under a blanket with a hot cup of tea and a book.. That is one of my favourite things to do.
6. People.. I adore people that just captivates me. There are people out there that are so interesting. I am sure I could spend an entire day, just talking to them, or sometimes just look at them..
Six random things I don't like:
1. Feeling left behind and alone.
2. Doing things I hate to do. Makes me feel so burned out..
3. Bad music. Sorry, I know everyone has individual taste, but there are some things that are just bad..
4. Stormy weather. When you have to go out the door..
5. Books that I can't get through. My god, it is such a defeat.
6. Cheerful people who seems to be very interested in asking you why you are grumpy, and so on. It's just annoying.. I'm not a good person if I'm really tired or sad.
lørdag 8. november 2008
Here she comes now sayin' Mony Mony, shoot 'em down turn around come on Mony, she give me love and I feel all right..
And of course, some candy.. Since I'm broke, I'll have to stay in, so I need comfort food. Or in this case; candy. (And yes, I am well aware that I buy things, so that it is my own fault that I am broke, but these thing were cheap, and I was already broke to begin with.. Not that these purchases helps, but let's not get hung up in details...)
torsdag 6. november 2008