Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

fredag 19. mars 2010

But if you gotta go, safe travels..

Oh.. my.. god.. I mean, I know she is beautiful and all, but here she's just stunning. I love that dress! And since I am desperately waiting for summer, I'm kinda thinking that this is the perfect summer dress. It is amazing.

On a different note, I am going to New York next week. I am not quite sure how much I will be able to blog, but we'll see.

Peace, and have a great weekend!

3 kommentarer:

Noshabelle sa...

WHAT?! Skal du til NEW YORK?! Jeg misunner deg masse - ta meg med!! :P

Hippie, hippie - milkshake sa...

Ny? å... dit vil jeg også..
denne kjolen til frøken Olsen er så råfin den. Skulle så gjerne hatt den i skapet

blabla sa...

Hun ser smashing ut!! GOD TUR!