Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

søndag 2. mai 2010

She believed in God, and believed in me..

I am LOVING this jumpsuit. Now this would be perfect for the wedding I'm goint to this summer. I know it's been a lot of Nicole Richie on this blog lately, but she is so stunning that I cannot not write about her. Amazing. I really want to buy some pieces from her collection.

I've had a pretty slow weekend, which my body and mind probably don't mind. I am broke, so I don't have the money to go out, but I'm really using school as a excuse. Anyway, I'll be doing some yoga and meditation tonight so I'll be ready for another busy week.

Peace guys.

1 kommentar:

Noshabelle sa...

Jeg kan aldri bli lei Nicole Richie, hun er dama med stil! Finfint bilde.

Forresten så trenger jeg også en jumpsuit, har sett en mega fin en på Cubus faktisk.