Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

søndag 4. juli 2010

Sun, sale, shape..

Relaxing after a long (day off) in the sun. Reading Shape Up, and wearing my very comfortable pants from H&M that only costs 75 kr (around 11 dollars)! For those who don't know; I work at H&M, and I guess we are around 15 people or something that works there - I think at least half of the staff bought these pants. They look better on than it seems on this picture.

Peace

1 kommentar:

Noshabelle sa...

Ah, er glad jeg har ordentlig ferie nå. :) Jobba hele uka, og er sykt sliten. Spesielt når det er så fint vær ute nå også. Varme<3
Kos deg i sommer!