Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

søndag 22. august 2010

And we're caught in a crossfire of heaven and hell..


First of all, I am sorry for the lack of blogging, but I have been laying sick for the past week. It probably didn't get any better when I tried to work while I was sick. But anyhow, I am alive and well, and blogging will gett better.
Of course, since I've been sick I've been terrible at the work out front, and I am craving a work out, so my sunday will be at the gym, then home to relax with a few movies and some tea. Since I have the hughest girl crush on Sienna Miller, and slightly Kiera Knigthley, it's quite possible I will have to watch Factory Girl or something.

Oh, and I finally got Bloglovin'. Better late than never, so follow me!

Peace out