Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

torsdag 3. mars 2011

Guest Designer

I guess everyone in Norway knows this by now, but Whitney Port is going to be the new guest designer for Bik Bok. After what I heard, she will also be visiting Oslo and Stockholm when the line is launched. So. what do you guys think? For me, her collections are a bit too girly. It's cute, but way too.. Well.. Cute. I'll probably check it out, but I doubt that I'll be waiting in line.

Ingen kommentarer: