Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

mandag 2. februar 2009

London calling..

This summer I am going to London - all by my self! For the first time.. I am actually really looking forward to it, I haven't gone anywhere completely on my own before, but it will be fun (I hope). I've been to London several times, so I know the city quite well (not sayin' that I can't get lost; there's always a possibility. After all, I got lost in Oslo..) Anyhow, this time I will try to find more vintageshops, instead of going up and down Oxford Street. Beyond Retro is a obviuous stop, of course. London AND summer; two great things to look forward to.

3 kommentarer:

Hippie, hippie - milkshake sa...

ååå jeg vil shoppe vintage der jeg og. rakk bare topshop og camden nå sist

Noshabelle sa...

Jeg har ikke vært i London enda, men jeg håper jeg får dratt til sommer'n! :)

The Style Of Vintage sa...

Jeg begynner å glede meg masse nå, jeg drar dit på torsdag! håper bare ikke de innstiller flyet .. :S