Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

mandag 28. september 2009

Dreaming, I was only dreaming..


This is the first time in days I've "had to" wear pants! Weird.. I think fall is coming here as well. At least I got a good closure on summer yesterday when I spent the day in Santa Cruz at the beach. Nevertheless, I don't mind fall. I can wear my leather jacket (which I adore), these pants that are highwaisted, thights, and other fun stuff without dying of the heat. The only thing I am not looking forward to this fall is the monsoon rain that apparently is quite normal here. Crap..
Pants from Urban Outfitters, rings from H&M (I think) and Notting Hill Market in London.

Ingen kommentarer: