Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

lørdag 26. september 2009

Whiskey shots and cheap cigarettes..

I am not over lace just yet; I love it! So when I found this top, I had to buy it.. I just figured out that it probably wasn't the best idea to take the picture of a white top with a white background. Oh well..
I am so busy with midterms these days; they are killing me! But I still manage to drink some wine, go out with some friends, and have a good time. I figured that I am only young once, and should enjoy it, even though that makes my priorities a bit weird..
Peace

1 kommentar:

hayley sa...

don't worry, im definatly not over lace yet.
nice top!

xx,
hayley

gunbarrelbutterfly.blogspot.com