Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

fredag 23. oktober 2009

Home is where your heart is..


Another thing I am not sick of yet: fringes. I love fringes. The vest is from Cubus, and the bag is from H&M. I have come to the realization that shopping will not be a possibility for me this month, because I am broke. Super broke. But then again, midterms and other assignments are coming up again, so I probably wouldn't have had any time for shopping anyway.
The headline is from The Sounds, a Swedish band. They are so great. And they are playing in San Francisco TONGIHT! And I reeeeally wanna go. Guess I'll see what I can do.
Hope everyone has a great weekend :)
Peace

2 kommentarer:

What is Reality Anyway? sa...

sf is nice this weekend?? sounds good to me!

Gypsy Gardens sa...

oh don't ever be sick of fringes, bring them on! and have a great time ;D