Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

torsdag 15. oktober 2009

The rest is still unwritten..

I found those harem pants on Ebay, now here's the question; to buy, or not to buy? I really want them, but considering the fact that I am actually pretty broke, I might have to drop it...
Going to L.A tomorrow! Hopefully, that is.. We don't really know, cause our travel plan got a bit messed up, but most likely, we are going! I will post pictures, if anyone is interested in that :)
The past day's I've been doing school, and been a bit miserable (due to the rain that came a bit shocking on me for a couple days ago), but nevertheless; today's a new day, and I hope it will be good (it's a bit to early to tell). And more importantly; I hope this weekend will be good!

Peace

3 kommentarer:

Talisa sa...

Sienna looks really pretty,love her:)

Hippie, hippie - milkshake sa...

skulle gjerne hatt leopardbuksene hennes,,,,

Lise sa...

Talisa: I agree. She is so beautiful.

Celine: jeg og.. Kjøpte de desverre ikke. Kanskje jeg får en ny mulighet senere.