Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

fredag 26. februar 2010

Does it take your breath away, and you feel yourself suffocating..

Sorry about the lack of updates, people, but as you know I am in San Francisco, and I didn't bring my computer. Anywho, here I am, in Berkeley, remembering all the good times. I'll be on my way home tomorrow - looking forward to that as well.

Wearing; fake fur, H&M; Bag, Marc Jacobs..

2 kommentarer:

Frøken sa...

Jeg G L E D E R meg til å se vesken! :)

Og selvfølgelig, til at du kommer hjem igjen!

Noshabelle sa...

MARC JACOBS!! Heldig d u er!!