Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

mandag 7. juni 2010

In New York - The City

I think this dress is adorable. I always love what Whitney Port is wearing, even though it is not always my type of style. This was taken from the MTV Movie Awards yesterday. I can't help it, but the Hills has for a long time been one of my vices, and later the City became the same thing. But I will not be ashamed! ..not so much, anyhow. Is there anyone else like me out there? Anyhow, what I really like about the City (as an opposite to the Hills after Lauren Conrad quit) is that there is so much fashion involved in each episode. Which makes it more than just another reality show.
What do you guys think?

Ingen kommentarer: