Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

søndag 20. juni 2010

Sun, sun, sun - here it comes

I am loving the boots MK is wearing. I want a pair! If anyone knows where to find something similar, let me know.
I am so sorry for not blogging. I am working every day, which should mean that I would have plenty of outfit pictures, but no. Somwhow I tend to forget, and then I go to the gym or something, and I doubt anyone wants pictures of that. I promise I'll get better this time around.

Peace

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

jeg dør av de bootsene.. jeg måå ha sånne

Hippie, hippie - milkshake sa...

Jeg dør av de bootsene.. jeg må ha sånne...