Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

fredag 5. november 2010

Lanvin loves H&M




I know everybody is writing about Lanvin these days, but is there any wonder? An amazing designer which H&M is bringing to us for a cheaper price. Me like. I've already picked ot a couple that I'll be going for, and like I told my roomie; bring coffee, cause we'll be there early! Can't wait! I only hope I'm not working....

Which dress are you most excited about?

3 kommentarer:

Noshabelle sa...

Fine kjoler, men mye av dette minner meg om Topshop. Mye likheter, he he. Har vel mange favoritter her ja!

Polliani sa...

digger kolleksjonen

Lise sa...

Noshabelle: Ja, stemmer nok det, men tror nok Topshop har tatt inspirasjon av Lanvin, og ikke omvendt, for å si det sånn ;)

Janka: den er helt fantastisk!