Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

mandag 1. november 2010

As I live and breathe, you have killed me..



I just realized that I haven't shown you my wall! When I moved in after the summer, I understood that the walls looked horrible, so I had to do something to cover it up. So, I used the walls to show some of my clothes. It's easier than to paint it. I have to say, the pictures doesn't really do it justice. It looks better in reality.

What do you guys think?

Peace

Ingen kommentarer: