Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

onsdag 10. juni 2009

Dancing down on the Sunset Strip..

I bought a new skirt today :) I love it.. It kinda has the 80's feeling over it.. I walked into BikBok, and there it was; my skirt (which I have been looking at for weeks) on 50 % off! Actually, it was an entire wall on 50 % off. I am so going back the second that I can get my hands on some money.. Wow, that almost sounded criminal..

Have a great day :)