Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

tirsdag 9. juni 2009

You know, feeling good was good enough for me..

I want the jeans, the top... The problem is that I don't look like this, so I doubt that I will look this good in something so simple, yet cool.. Anyway, I'll be working at H&M this summer. I used to work there before as well, and have continued to work there on holidays since I started studying. This means that I'll get cheaper clothes (not that I have any money to buy them with), which I'm a huge fan of. Goody..

Oh, and I have plans for a DIY-project soon.. A very simple one though, but we all have to start somewhere. I also have planned to buy a white pair of jeans to color in Balmain-style. So stay tuned..

Peace

Ingen kommentarer: