Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

torsdag 4. juni 2009

I just want to be there when the morning light explodes, on your face it radiates, I can't escape..

I had my final exam yesterday, and am therefore planning to do as the girl in this picture is doing; dance! For the rest of the summer.. Amazing. The weather isn't exactly great, but tomorrow I am going back home for the summer, and I hope the weather will be better there. Anywho, I am finished with my exams!!!! Sorry, just had to say it again - it is a pretty great feeling. The last 24 hours has been filled with great people, wine, summer dresses (in pouring rain - pretty interesting), and so on. I hope you guys are enjoying yourself as well - I am now going to go and change my clothes, put on some make-up, and go to friends house for drinks. It's been a pretty good start for the summer..

Ingen kommentarer: