Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

mandag 13. september 2010

Above the trees I saw a big black cloud of thunder..


I bought a new leather shorts a couple of weeks ago, and I love it. I am a pretty rock n' roll, or hippie, type of girl, so I usually style it that way. But I love the way Rachel Bilson look in this outfit! She is gorgeous! Which definitely shows that a leather shorts does not have to be anywhere near "slutty".

What do you guys think about it?

Peace

4 kommentarer:

noura. sa...

i am dying for some leather shorts

Polliani sa...

argh elsker shortsen. hvor er den fra? sykt fin

Lise sa...

Janka: den er fra H&M! Fant den helt tilfeldig for et par uker siden.

Noshabelle sa...

Æh, den var rååååå! Vil ha.