Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

onsdag 22. september 2010

Casual...

This picture was taken when I wasn't prepared, but oh well.. Had a casual day yesterday; cafees, shopping and yoga. I love the boots I am wearing here, by the way.. They're new! Cost 500 kr (about 90 dollars or something), and are perfect for fall. The sweater is so comfy, and has details on the shoulders (which of course I did not take any pictures of).

Jacket, sweather, jeans & bag; H&M (wow, this is what happens when you work in a shop), boots; DinSko

1 kommentar:

Estef sa...

cute outfit ilikw it so much!
xX
http://stephanielovesusa.blogspot.com/