Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

fredag 10. september 2010

More H&M!



Sorry folks - I feel like I'm bombing you with tons of H&M stuff. But this is so good; apparently there is a limited edition of dresses coming out during this fall. It is supposed to be pretty rock n' roll, with some girly twists. The reason why I am saying 'apparently' is that I haven't had any information about this at work yet. So I don't really know when the collection is coming... But when I do find out, I'll let you know!

I went to a 90's party tonight, and wore some grunge/rock n' roll outfit. I was probably the only one there who hadn't really dressed up that much, and didn't feel that uncomfortable. I'll try to get some pictures!

Peace

6 kommentarer:

Linn sa...

Hi
That jacket was freaking awesome...
I would truly love one of those:)

Have a great day - SP

Solveig sa...

SV: Hei Lise, artig at du likte den genseren. Digger den selv, nå kan kulda bare komme ;-)

Style and Outfit sa...

Lovely dresses!
http://styleandoutfit.blogspot.com/

Lise sa...

The girl of many sorts: I know! I really want it myself!

Solveig: den var veldig fin, men synes kulda kan holde seg unna litt lenger :P

Style and outfit: Yes, amazing, right?!

Polliani sa...

elsker the fringe jacket

Hippie, hippie - milkshake sa...

jeg vil ha den jakken... den er så sykt fet...