Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

mandag 11. oktober 2010

Hearbeat, why does a love kiss stay in my memory..


Ah, the mixture of sweet and rough. I loooove my leather short, and paired it with a flower shirt for work today. When I was home this weekend, I also brought my leather pants, and my leather dress with me back. Can't wait to wear it.

Peace

Shorts and shirt: H&M

Comment, and make my day :)

Ingen kommentarer: