Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

søndag 17. oktober 2010

It was just my own memory of how much I care..

For the past two weeks I've been up early, going to bed early (and if I haven't gone to bed early, I still have had to get up early), and yesterday was no exception. I had to go to work. Saturday at work means tons of people, a lot of stress and basically running all over the place. So I figured I would meet a friend, hang out, then go home and relax. Before I knew it, I was walking home around 3.30 am. This basically ruined my day today, where I had planned a lot of studying and working out, but I've been laying on the couch all day. Epic fail. But boy, was it fun ;)

Sequin top; Gina Tricot.

Ingen kommentarer: