Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

lørdag 30. oktober 2010

Baby, it's cold outside


Lazy blogger, you say? Well, this is the reason. It's been cold. So I've just packed myself in tons of clothes. But the temperatures are a bit milder now, so I'm gonna try to get better at the outfit posting.

Peace

1 kommentar:

vibes sa...

You are looking really great and the colour of upper potion looks really cool.