Six random thing about me:
1. I love too much.. thing, that is. I can't seem to keep myself under one category, not about anything. Style, icons, art.. It's a mess.
2. I get to caught up in people before me. Like, for instance, a band. I had a period (not that it ever ended), where I read everything I could find about the Beatles. Additionally, I felt like I knew them and their thoughts, and cried when I read quotes from the break-up. Right now I'm in a Edie Sedgwick/Andy Warhol-period.
3. I am surprisingly romantic. Not when it comes to the "head-over-hills-in-love" romance, but more in my way of thinking, writing, food (weird, I know) and thing like that.. I sort of make my life romantic.. Without a guy.. In a way..
4. I love music more than anything. It defines a huge part of who I am, and the way I dress often seems to be compatible with the music I listen to at that moment.
5. I love to write. Yet somehow, I haven't found much time for it lately. Quite sad actually, because I love to write poems. I like to feel a bit art-ish.
6. I used to agree with Kurt Cobain on the sentence; "it's better to burn up, than to fade away".. Not that I was suicidale, I promise! I just had the idea that every great poet, musician or whatever that their moment of greatness while they were young (and on drugs :P), and after that tehy sort of disappeared, or lived through their young-selves.
Six random things I like:
1. Coffee.. I love to drink coffe and read a newspaper, book or a magazine.
2. Songlyrics.. I somehow manage to find everything that's beautiful (to me) in a song, and I love to quote it.
3. Saturdays. Where I can just walk around, buy some things, look at vintage, drink coffee or chai latte. Always amazing days.
4. Books. I love the triology to Lars Saabye Christensen, a Norwegian author. He wrote a triology about four boys, who loved the Beatles, and called themselves John, Paul, Ringo and George. I love those books.. I get so carried away. Plus, I always cry..
5. The rain. Not so often when I'm outside, though, but while I sit inside under a blanket with a hot cup of tea and a book.. That is one of my favourite things to do.
6. People.. I adore people that just captivates me. There are people out there that are so interesting. I am sure I could spend an entire day, just talking to them, or sometimes just look at them..
Six random things I don't like:
1. Feeling left behind and alone.
2. Doing things I hate to do. Makes me feel so burned out..
3. Bad music. Sorry, I know everyone has individual taste, but there are some things that are just bad..
4. Stormy weather. When you have to go out the door..
5. Books that I can't get through. My god, it is such a defeat.
6. Cheerful people who seems to be very interested in asking you why you are grumpy, and so on. It's just annoying.. I'm not a good person if I'm really tired or sad.