Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

fredag 14. november 2008

Sound of the drums, beatin' in my heart, the thunder of guns, tore me apart, you've been.. thunderstruck.











Tonight, I'm going back to the 80's. It will be so funny! We have made tons of cd's with music, we've got wine, make-up and hairspray. I ended up wearing the leatherdress.. The tutu skirt was the alternative. Lace-tights would have been worn anyway. Anyway, hope you guys will have a nice night, I'm sure I will :D

Ingen kommentarer: