Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

mandag 13. april 2009

I gotta pack my things, and go where the railroad takes me..




I usually don't wear dresses this "cute", so when I do, I feel the need to spice it up with black; studs, nailpolish, leathertights.. Nevertheless, it's a touch of summer, which makes me really happy :)
Tomorrow I'll be going back up to Trondheim. I honestly can't wait.. I really miss the people down here, but when you move away you get pretty attached to your new life, so it sucks being away for a long time. I'm thinking that summer should be pretty interesting. I suppose I'll just have to look forward to my year in San Fran. Oh, and keep your fingers crossed - I might get an apartment over there that I really, really want. Let's hope for the best..
Peace

2 kommentarer:

Hippie, hippie - milkshake sa...

veldig søt kjole. Kult med sorte strømper til.

Noshabelle sa...

Søt kjole! Og vi har samme smykke, elsker den! :D