Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

onsdag 29. april 2009

Control

Since I am so into music as I am, I suppose that it's only natural that I also love movies about music. I discovered Joy Division after seeing this movie, which is really good. It's in black and white, which strenghten the pain and feelings.. It's really a great film, made on the basis of a tragic story. Ian Curtis hanged himself at the age of 24, leaving behind a baby, a wife, a mistress and great music..

2 kommentarer:

Pilar sa...

i like your blog!
where are you from?

a kiss from argentina

Lise sa...

Thank you :) I am from Norway.