Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

lørdag 18. april 2009

I love rock n' roll..


Tonight I'll be wearing this over a pair of leatherpants.. We're going for the rockstar look! Sorry for the lack of blogging.. I suppose I haven't had that much to say. I've mostly been at school.. In a week or so the exams are getting closer, and I will be in school constantly. That should be fun... Therefore, we will go out tonight. Let's hope it's fun, cause it will be the last time in a long time..
What are your plans tonight?

1 kommentar:

Hippie, hippie - milkshake sa...

rock on:) høres ut som et bra antrekk du skal ha på deg