Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

lørdag 23. mai 2009

I've got stripes..

It appears as though stripes is my new thing.. Went shopping the other day, and bought a few things, including this sweater and cardigan. I like stripes..

Sorry about the absence, but I've been without my computer for a few days. But I am back again now :) I'm basically just reading now.. Loads and loads of reading. My first exam is on Wednesday, and I am fucked.. Oh well :P

Have a nice weekend, everyone.

2 kommentarer:

Noshabelle sa...

Vel lykke til i morgen på eksamen! Håper det går veldig bra!
Dessuten digger jeg striper selv.

Hippie, hippie - milkshake sa...

Stars & stripes..
striper for alle penga!aldri feil det.
lykke til med eksamen