Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

tirsdag 5. mai 2009

Walking hand in hand..


I bought this dress for a while back, but I've completely forgot to post it here. It's from H&M, and I love it. It has a summer feeling over it.. I haven't wore it yet either. I am going to a birthay party tonight (except that it's not a party), but I'm not sure if this is the right thing to wear.. So I suppose I'll have to keep looking in my closet, and hope that I suddenly find something that I haven't used in a while, or something.
I am spending all my time in school these days, so I don't really have any interesting outfits to show you guys.. Anyway, have a great day wherever in the world you might be :)

Ingen kommentarer: