Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

lørdag 5. desember 2009

And I sing to you that nothing really matters, and all you do is stand and cry..

Just got back from the movies (which can be pretty cold), so I wore simple jeans, my faux fur, and fringe boots. I've basically been like a zombie all day; I was out yesterday. I was supposed to go to a pre-party, and then go home, but that rarely ends up as planned.. So suddenly I was out and about, meeting people I haden't seen since the beginning of the semester, hanging out with friends, and having a great time. If only every day could be like that, but from no on I will have to concentrate on school, and then I am suddenly on a plane back home.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Peace

Ingen kommentarer: