Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

tirsdag 1. desember 2009

And We Are Not Saved


This was right before I ran out to get some lunch on Sunday, and I was originally supposed to show you guys my cute top. I like the bow. I am starting to take way more outfit posts than I used to, what do you guys think? Is that a good thing?
And no worries, the headline for the post is not about me going suicidal or thinking that the world will go under, it's simply a book I am reading for one of my classes here at Berkeley. It is really interesting, about the Civil Rights Movement and how it wasn't as successful as one would think.
I am so tired today, so I think I will go and buy a coffee, then start on my research paper. A few more assignments now, and then I am on my way home for Christmas!! At this point I am enjoying the small things, so that coffee will taste pretty damned good right about now.
Peace

Ingen kommentarer: