Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

torsdag 3. desember 2009

This Too Shall Pass




I love, love, love this new necklace! I adore statement jewlery, so I kinda couldn't resist buying this one. I think this was my outfit on Tuesday. Can't really remember which day's which anymore, I basically do the same thing everyday; school, reading, writing.. Well, this weekend I will not even do anything close to school (hopefully). Thank God it's soon Christmas, cause I'm getting tired.
Wearing; necklace, thights, and tank top from H&M, denim shirt from BikBok, Scull ring from Topshop, bracelet from Forever21.

1 kommentar:

Noshabelle sa...

Skole, skole og atter skole - tar all min energi og tid.

Åå, MK-ringen er VAKKER!!