Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

fredag 18. desember 2009

Money doesn't talk, it swears - Bob Dylan

I love harem pants, I love sequins which makes this the perfect combo! I will definetely be using these alot during Christmas. I went Christmas shopping in San Francisco today. San Fran is such a beautiful city, especially before Christmas. I will post some pictures later.

Sequined harem pants from H&M.

2 kommentarer:

Noshabelle sa...

Din heldig heldige jente! Shoppe i selveste statene - det vil jeg og! Men uansett - buksene var sykt kule. Jeg kler ikke sånne, men syns de er så fine på folk som passer det. Gleder meg til å se bilder :)

hayley sa...

those are fantastic! it would be impossible to pull those off where i live so i am jealous!

xx, hayley
gunbarrelbutterfly.blogspot.com