Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

tirsdag 10. mars 2009

I've got fever.. (Balmain fever)











I've made a desicion; if a man ever buys me a Balmain dress - I will marry him! There are so many bloggers who've already postet tons of Balmain pictures, but I simply couldn't resist. I mean, this is perfection. Balmain is now - officially - my favorite label. Oh so lovely..
In a couple of days I will (hopefully) no longer be broke, and I have, of course, already discovered a thing or two to buy. So hold your breath people - good things to come!
Good night

1 kommentar:

Noshabelle sa...

Jeg er helt enig! Balmain er en favoritt! Disse kjolene er helt råe og utrolig fine. Elsker dem!