Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

fredag 13. mars 2009

Living for today, worries far away..




This is typically me; the minute I recieve money, I start spending them. It's actually kind of ridicolous, I have no self control, seriously, none what so ever. At least I'll have nice things to look at while I'm broke.
I've been looking for a big ring that I can have on my middle-finger for a while, and today I found it at H&M. I think it's kinda cool..
I bought the bracelet and necklace at BikBok. I love studs and peace signs - it's probably those two things that's really "me".. So, of course, I couldn't resist.
Now I'll probably be broke again soon, and after tomorrow I won't be using my card again for a long, long time.
Peace

8 kommentarer:

Noshabelle sa...

Ååå, det peace smykket skal jeg kjøpe meg! Jeg så den her om dagen, men jeg hadde ikke penger til å kjøpe den. Men jeg elsker det smykket! Knall kult! Bra kjøp altså.

calavera sa...

i love your necklace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth sa...

i love all of those things!
&& i know what you mean-as soon as I get money I spend it! haha

Lise sa...

Thanks, girls :D I just can't resist such pretty things!

The Style Of Vintage sa...

sweet! love the ring

Frøken sa...

Det var stillige smykker, virkelig Lise-aktige ;)

Silje sa...

Who do not love studds?!=D

Hippie, hippie - milkshake sa...

he he.... kjenner meg igjen... det er rart man aldri blir lei av å shoppe...