Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

lørdag 7. mars 2009

The pink lady pledge is to act cool, to look cool, and to be cool, 'til death do us part, think pink..

This picture is from last weekend, so this is not what I wore on thursday. I figured that what I wore on thursday was kinda boring, så there was really no point in showing it to you guys :P No posts yesterday, basically because I was pretty hungover, and didn't do anything constructive the entire day. Me and my roomie Nina spent most of our day on the sofa, which probably was the best thing to do. It was really fun, though! Plenty of drinks, dancing and people - the perfect night.

Tonight Nina and I will make nachos and watch TV. That's the best thing for my wallet right now, but next weekend there will be some money on my account again, and I will be able to buy some stuff and go out again. Went by BikBok the other day, and there are plenty of things I want to buy when I get my hands on some money again..

Peace

6 kommentarer:

What is Reality Anyway? sa...

love the belt with that dress!!

Lise sa...

thanks :D I rarely use pink, so needed something a bit more edgy to make up for the cuteness..

Noshabelle sa...

Rå kul outfit!! Likte det veldig godt! :)

Christina Elise sa...

Var det den du kjøpte i Berlin..? Var veldig fint! :):)

Lise sa...

Noshabelle: tusen takk :) Litt søtt antrekk, til en forandring.

Christina: nei, den her er faktisk et skjørt fra Fretex som jeg gjorde om til kjole :)

Anonym sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.