Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

tirsdag 25. august 2009

Before The Lobotomy..


Went to a party the other day with a white sequin dress.. I love sequins - feels like dressing up, even though the dress in itself can be quite casual. The top-picture is my newest tattoo, that I promised I would show you guys months ago..
And "before the lobotomy" isn't as gross as it sounds - I went to the Green Day show in Sacramento yesterday, which was awesome, by the way!! They played for 3 hours, ran around, had an insane stage show, and played songs from their entire career.. I like it.

4 kommentarer:

hayley sa...

i LOVE the placement of your new tattoo!!!! i really want to get another one and i would love it in that spot. very awesome!
killer blog, by the way!
xx,
hayley

gunbarrelbutterfly.blogspot.com

Lise sa...

Thank you so much :) I love the tattoo. It didn't hurt, so you should just go ahead ;)

Polliani sa...

fett

WendyB sa...

Great dress!