Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

onsdag 12. august 2009

Strike another match, go start anew, it's all over now, baby blue..


Now, when I decided to move to San Francisco (which is almost half way around the world for me) I didn't really think about the fact that I am actually leaving some people behind. Today I had to say goodbye to my best friend which, undoubtely, is the hardest thing I have ever done. I've been trying not to cry ever since I left (for 6 hours ago), and suddenly San Fran isn't looking all that attractive.. Oh, my bestfriend, Julie, is to the right.
I'm tired.. Starting to pack tomorrow, that will be hell! I'll post some pictures of the chaos..


Ingen kommentarer: