Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

onsdag 26. august 2009

Secrets are hidden in the sky..


As I am sure that most of you have understood by now; I am a huge Sienna Miller fan. She is an amazing actor, muse, fashion icon, and she's looking pretty damned good! I love the role she's playing in Alfie (it's kinda funny - it took me forever before I watched it..). I haven't seen "Interview" yet, but I'll get there.
Had my first day of school today. Fun stuff. And then I had yoga. More fun. And then I was supposed to go to this poetry slam they have here in Berkeley, but I'm kinda afraid of getting myself killed (yes, it's a pretty scetchy neighbourhood down by the bar), so I stayed at home for tonight with a magazine, and some tea.
Peace

5 kommentarer:

Julie sa...

LISE!!!

Frøken sa...

Du kommer ikke til å dø :P

Lise sa...

Julie! Hva??

Jenny: hehe, desverre så overdriver jeg ikke :P

Christina sa...

Jeg elsker Sienna i den filmen, hun ser så nydelig ut.

Noshabelle sa...

Sjekk filmen The Edge of Love med Keira Knightley og Sienna Miller i hovedrollene. Veldig fin film ;)