Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

fredag 21. august 2009

Finally!!

Woho, I found it! Urban Outfitters, that is.. I knew there was one in Berkeley, but I had no idea where, but suddenly I found it.. And I managed to sneak in on someone else's internet, since we don't have any yet.. Therefore the lousy update. I haven't taken any picture's here, almost, but I'll try to be a little better. I might take some more pictures the times that I go in to San Francisco, cause there's a bit more to see there. Nevertheless, I found a pretty great street next to school, where Urban Outfitters, American Apparel, Volcom, record shops, and smaller shops were all lying in a row - perfect harmony. This is a pretty great place; I think I'll like it here.. Stay tuned, and more pictures will come.

Oh, and today I heard a rumour that Bob Dylan will come to Berkeley in October. If that's the case, guess who'll be standing first in line?!

Ingen kommentarer: