Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

lørdag 21. november 2009

Could it be you found another game to play..


Here I come, thinking that California is a warm place. I was WRONG! Apparently, there is a difference between North California and South, and since I am in the north, I basically went to where it's cold. If I had known that, I might have chosen a different place. Okay, maybe not.. I'm just complaining a bit, even though I have no reason. If I was back in Norway I would probably be way colder than I am here. After all, today I am actually wearing my leather jacket. However, I do have to wear my faux fur every now and then, especially at night time. Which I really do not mind. Red lips and faux fur was a part of my outfit yesterday.
Peace
Oh, and I am going to Florida next week for Thanksgiving! And I can't wait. It's supposed to be warmer there, so I might be able to wear some summer clothes, yet again. Joy.

1 kommentar:

Noshabelle sa...

Å, du er så heldig! Red lips and faux fur = hawt. Kos deg!