Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

søndag 29. november 2009

The first duty of a revolutionary is to get away with it - Abbie Hoffman

So it's not quite similar to Sienna Miller's, but I am still pretty happy. I do like the military trend that is going on these days, so a winter coat in this style isn't half bad at all..

I am using my Sunday to write, read, and drink coffee. Not too fun, but it has to be done, I suppose.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 kommentarer:

Frøken sa...

Det var en stillig jakke! I ordentlig Lisestil ;) Nice. Lurt å bruke søndagen sin vettug. Ladet opp til morgendagens eksamen med Løvenes Konge og pizza på Tempe :P

Lori sa...

I love the coat! it does remind me of sienna's style, I love the military trend