Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

fredag 6. november 2009

Strike up the band..

This Marchesa dress is amazing! And Katy Perry is stunning.. I'm in love (with the dress, that is).

I'm no fan of Leona Lewis, but I am a huge fan of Vivienne Westwood! This dress is gorgeous..
I love the MTV Awards, simply because there are so many amazing outfits. I never really see the award show, but I always watch the pictures.

Ingen kommentarer: