Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

tirsdag 17. november 2009

Raindrops falling from heaven..

Since I actually managed (for once) to just come inside before the rain started, I will reward myself by drinking tea, reading the new ELLE, painting my fingernails white, and dancing around to Led Zeppelin in my new lace thights from H&M... at least I will do that until I realize that I have a huge assignment to write, and that I really should snap to it. But I'm kinda a last-minute-person anyway, so I have a feeling that the only thing I will be reading tonight is ELLE.

Hope everyone has a great night! Peace..

Ingen kommentarer: