Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

fredag 9. januar 2009

I listen to the wind, to the wind of my soul..

I adore Kate Hudson.. She has this hippie chic thing going on, which is my kind of taste. I would love the dresses she is wearing here, especially the one at the left.. Oh, and I want her hair.

So, now it's weekend again, and I'm broke, so I'm not going out or anything. Tonight will be movienight with my roomies, and I think we are gonna watch Almost Famous or something. Do you guys have any plans for weekend?

Peace

Ps, still having camera troubles, so I'm trying to be creative with the posts here :P

Ingen kommentarer: