I am really bad when it comes to New Year's resolutions, and therefore I think I will write a list about what I hope to experience during 2009 instead. So here it goes..
- Meet new, exciting people, and keep the old friendships as good as they were in the past year.
- Have loads of fun.
- Go to many great concerts.
- Upgrade my wardrobe and music collection even more. (Yes, it is necessary, I seriously have nothing to wear).
- Be an inpiration, and get a lot of inspiration.
- Develop as a person.
- Give more.
- Figure out what I want to do with my life.. It's not as easy as one would think.
- Most importantly: be happy.
What do you wish for 2009?
- I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.